THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 24, 2011

♥ Pearly's Joke! ♥


hmmm.
I know many new friends in my college.
and the best is, Kai Ling, left in this picture.

and 2 more,
Pearly, & Michelle.

anyway,
our relationship is not as close as with my darling, honey and baby. =)
I miss them!


I have a lot of fun with this college friends.
the most silly, Pearly!

she brings a lot of fun to us
and the most newest one,
she gave our classmates a lot of nickname

example.

1) a girl and a boy always flirt each other,
and the girl's name is Hxxxxx and the boy's name is Dxxxxx,
so,Pearly named them Haze and Donut,

2) a boy's named Lim Tau Kiat.
so, Pearly named him Yong Tau Fu
i asked why, she said because got Tau marh.=)
after that, we call him Ah Yong liaw.

3) a girl looked like frog,
then Pearly call hert tadpole,
I asked why,
she said : tadpole old liaw become frog lorh. =="

4) a boy only 155 cm tall, almost like that larh,
Pearly call him 王祖蓝

and a lot.

Last time, Rachel like to say cold joke,
and now,
I think Pearly is better than me.

sometime,
we walk from college to ktm,
she tells us some joke,
and we can laugh until stomach ache, and squat on the road,
and a lot people looking at us.

and everytime,
while waiting ktm in the station,
we can talk like nobody there,
only our voice and laugh at the station.

END!

0 comments: